GRIPPER ACTIF 8/13 by Follea
The secret to Follea's European processed hair lies in the way they treat it. This grade of hair demands a level of processing to make the most natural-looking front hairline. A slightly heavier denier combined with a partially removed cuticle sets Follea's European processed hair apart from its competitors.
* Exclusive European processed hair with the hair cuticle partially intact.
* Hand-tied with a natural-skin top and an extended lace front positioned from temple to temple.
* The front perimeter is wefted with medical-grade silicone placed perfectly the occipital bone through the nape of the neck allowing maximum hold. Hypoallergenic.
* Double-lined back for durability and longevity with an extended lace front positioned from temple to temple.
* Softly woven laced front with slightly bleached knots for darker-colored wigs.
* Natural-skin part, hidden knots, handmade back.
* Silk-like spandex with tiny holes barely visible to the eye to prevent hair inversion through the surface area of the cap, for the most natural look and feel.
* Double-lined back for durability and longevity.
* Maximum hold and comfort.
* Able to withstand winds of up to 60 miles per hour.
Hair Lengths: 8" layers, 13" overall.
|Construction||Hand-Tied with Skin Part|