How To Measure Your Wig Size
Choosing the correct wig size can be the difference of feeling and looking comfortable. While it's a safe bet that you'll fit into an Average size (90% of people do), we want to make sure you get the best wig or hairpiece to fit you.
To ensure a correct cap size, measure the circumference of your head from the front of your hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline (see images below). Keep in mind most wigs have adjustable straps to comfortably secure to your head, up to another 1 to 1.5" of room.
Use the chart below to see the visuals of the measurements and find your correct wigs size. On each catalog page you can use the "Select Size" option to filter wigs by their respective size; Average, Large or Petite. If you have any questions or concerns with this process our wig fitting experts are standing by to help!
|CIRCUMFERENCE||EAR TO EAR||FRONT TO BACK|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WIG SIZE
1. Using a fabric measuring tape, hold measuring tape at front hairline
2. Follow hairline circumference to base of hairline at nape
3. Continue around head, back up to front starting point
1. Establish "top of head point" by measuring 7" back from front hairline
2. Hold measuring tape at HAIRLINE at top of ear
3. Measuring across "top of head point", continue down to HAIRLINE at top of opposite ear
1. Hold measuring tape at front hairline
2. Follow a straight line down center of head, ending at hairline at nape
|PETITE / AVERAGE||21.25"||13.25"||13.75"|
|AVERAGE / LARGE||22.25"||13.75"||14.75"|
|Additional Note: If your measurements are not exactly matched to any one of the standard sizes, choose the wig size that is indicated by the largest measurement.|