STYLE 6/11 by Follea
The secret to Follea's European processed hair lies in the way they treat it. This grade of hair demands a level of processing to make the most natural-looking front hairline. A slightly heavier denier combined with a partially removed cuticle sets Follea's European processed hair apart from its competitors.
* Exclusive European processed hair with the hair cuticle partially intact.
* Double-lined back for durability and longevity, with an extended lace front positioned from temple to temple.
* Softly woven laced front with slightly bleached knots for darker-colored wigs.
* Natural-skin parts, hidden knots and handmade back.
* Silk-like spandex with tiny holes barely visible to the eye to prevent hair inversion through the surface area of the cap, for a natural look and feel.
Hair Lengths: 6" layers, 11" overall.