- PETITE BERLIN by Estetica$256.00
- PETITE EASTON by Estetica$342.00
- PETITE SEDONA by Estetica$230.00
- PETITE SULLIVAN by Estetica$223.00
- ARIANA FRENCH MONO FRONT by AspenFrom: $1,924.25
- MESMERIZED by Raquel WelchFrom: $381.65
- SIMMER ELITE by Raquel WelchFrom: $466.65
- IGNITE - LARGE by Jon RenauFrom: $187.68
- BLAKE - LARGE by Jon RenauFrom: $2,774.40
- CARRIE HAND-TIED by Jon RenauFrom: $1,690.48
- IGNITE - PETITE by Jon RenauFrom: $187.68
- JANUARY - PETITE by Jon RenauFrom: $342.72
What is a "lace front wig"? How is it different from a standard wig?
In a lace front wig, the front hairline portion of the cap is made out of delicate, sheer lace material. The lace material used (usually either Swiss lace or French lace) is knotted into the cap and is virtually undetectable to the naked eye when placed against the skin. Lace front wigs give the illusion of natural hair growth from the scalp, and are therefore a great option for those desiring an appearance of naturally growing hair. Lace front wigs are made with human or synthetic hair and come in different sizes, shapes, forms, and types. They are often a top choice among celebrities (such as Beyonce, Oprah, and Tyra Banks) because of their natural look.
Are Lace Front Wigs Applied Differently than Other Wigs?
Some lace front caps are applied with a safe, specially designed adhesive or tape, while others do not require any adhesive or tape. For the most realistic look, however, you will want to secure any extended lace material to your forehead with some type of adhesive.