- PETITE BERLIN by Estetica$256.00
- PETITE EASTON by Estetica$342.00
- PETITE SEDONA by Estetica$230.00
- PETITE SULLIVAN by Estetica$223.00
- SPARKLE (Petite) by Raquel Wech$133.45
- UPSTAGE (Petite) by Raquel Welch$409.86
- VOLTAGE (Petite) by Raquel Welch$141.95
- IGNITE - PETITE by Jon RenauFrom: $187.68
- JANUARY - PETITE by Jon RenauFrom: $342.72
- PETITE ALLURE by Jon Renau$122.83
- SIMPLICITY (Petite) by Jon Renau$114.92
- SHEENA (Petite) by Jon Renau$122.83
- NATALIE (Petite) by Jon Renau$117.13
- JAZZ (Petite) by Jon Renau$124.44
- BREE (Petite) by Jon Renau$135.75
All You Need to Know about Petite Wigs
At Wilshire Wigs we cater to our customers who have various needs for purchasing a wig or hairpiece. In fact, some people use wigs every single day as part of their daily beauty routine. But the question remains, what is a petite wig? A petite wigs refers to the cap size of the wig. This is determined by a couple simple measurements found here: How to Know My Wig Size
Petite wigs are available in 2 different fiber types, depending on what you prefer.
Petite Wigs Human Hair
Human hair is the most natural looking fiber used in wigs and hairpieces, and it can be styled and tinted as with natural grown hair. It is generally more expensive than synthetic fiber to due the more complex manufacturing process. Depending on the type of petite human hair wig style, the cost ranges from moderate to very expensive.
So, if you are thinking about getting one of our best petite wigs for the first time, you have ended up at the perfect place to browse through for your first wig. Welcome to Wilshire Wigs! Please make sure to check out our beginners wig buying guide to make sure you’re getting the correct fit! This article will have all the information regarding the different types of wigs and hairpieces that you should have and consider before you purchase a wig.