- CURRENT EVENTS by Raquel Welch$254.15
- WELL PLAYED by Raquel Welch$305.15
- COURTSIDE WAVES by Hairdo$118.15
- NOLAN by Rene of Paris$308.55
- ROYCE by Amore Designer Series$348.50
- PETITE BERLIN by Estetica$256.00
- PETITE SEDONA by Estetica$230.00
- NAOMI REMY M/L MONO by Aspen$843.00
- MONO HAND-TIED by Aspen$1,137.00
- ARIANA FRENCH MONO FRONT by AspenFrom: $1,924.25
- ASHLEY by Aspen$86.50
- CHANTEL by Aspen$90.25
- MESMERIZED by Raquel WelchFrom: $381.65
- LA (Dream USA Collection)$159.00
Here’s All You Need to Know before Buying a Long Hair Wig
Historically speaking, wigs have been around for quite a long time, and have been used for a variety of reasons in all sorts of situations. At Wilshire Wigs we cater to our customers who have various needs for purchasing a wig or hairpiece. In fact, some people use wigs every single day as part of their daily beauty routine. But the question remains, what's the best long hair wig to buy?
Long hair wigs are available in 2 different fiber types, depending on what you prefer.
Long Hair Human Wigs
Human hair is the most natural looking fiber used in wigs and hairpieces, and it can be styled and tinted as with natural grown hair. It is generally more expensive than the alternative synthetic fiber due to the more complex manufacturing process. Depending on the type of long human hair wig style, the cost ranges from moderate to very expensive.
So, if you are thinking about getting one of our best long hair wigs for the first time, you have ended up at the perfect place to browse through for your first wig. Welcome to Wilshire Wigs! Please make sure to check out our beginners wig buying guide to make sure you’re getting the correct fit! This article will have all the information regarding the different types of wigs and hairpieces that you should have and consider before you purchase a wig.